When Mold Takes Over
A slow water leak went undetected under the kitchen sink for an unknown length of time. And while the water leak went unnoticed, mold began to take over the kitchen; forming on the drywall, kitchen cabinets, and even started growing in the air conditioning ducts. The homeowners eventually started to see patches of mold on the ceiling and even on some of the household items, but not enough mold to alarm anyone. Little did anyone know that inside the walls and underneath the cabinets high levels of toxic mold had completely taken over and the kitchen was completely riddled with mold. SERVPRO® of Lake Conroe, Magnolia & Cleveland was able to find the source of the water leak, and remove all of the mold in the kitchen. For more information on the Mold Remediation process, click here.
*Actual job photos*