Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Lake Conroe, Magnolia & Cleveland is Faster to Any Disaster. What does that mean? That means, 24 hour emergency services. Day or night, we are available to take your call and come out immediately in the event of an emergency. Water and fire crews are always on call and are trained to load up the SERVPRO vans quickly and efficiently. In addition to emergency service, the office at SERVPRO of Lake Conroe, Magnolia & Cleveland is open Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5PM to answer any questions you may have about the services we offer. Certified professionals - 24 hr emergency service
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (936) 441-8550
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2050 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Lake Conroe, Magnolia, Cleveland arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.