If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (936) 441-8550

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fireworks Debris Caused this Fire

This Lake Conroe and Montgomery area home experienced a fire after debris and ash from their fireworks celebration was put in a trash can located inside the garage. Overnight the fireworks debris reignited and started a fire inside the garage.  The home experienced heavy fire damage and many of their belongings were destroyed in the fire.  The nightstands pictured suffered heavy soot damage but the Professional Fire Restoration Technicians at SERVPRO® of Lake Conroe, Magnolia & Cleveland were able to restore the wood and bring the pieces back to life.   SERVPRO® of Lake Conroe, Magnolia & Cleveland is available 24/7, even on holidays, to help make your home “Like it never even happened.”  

*Actual job photo*